To provide administrative and clerical services in an effective and efficient manner to facilitate the conducive running of the administration/operation systems of SP in line with the policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be allowed access to specific individuals
- Make travel arrangements for staff, visitors, and guests (local and international)
- Make arrangement for staff accommodation on the guesthouse and make hotel reservations fo Staff, visitors, and/or guests
- Print off UNHAS booking requests sent by the flight coordinator and submit them to the UNHAS office for approval
- Coordinate airport pickup/drop off for staff and visitors
- Manage drinking water and propane gas at the residence
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondences including emails
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents using, word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distributions
- Be familiar with functions of Base Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Base manager in his/her absence
- Maintain the devotions speaker calendar
- Assist with oral and written Arabic/English translation
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
Minimum Qualification, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Must have attained a high school certificate/Diploma in the secretariat and/or business administration
- Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
- knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality concerning financial and employee files.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in job related
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team building skills
- analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
- Any interested candidates must submit their application to the SP office at Altaif, Buder Street, Block 22. Or to the [email protected]. Only Sudanese applicants will be considered for this position.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.