- Non-Profit Organization/social services Job role - Accounting/Finance/Audit
- Administration/Secretarial/Office Support Specialty - Business/Management/accounting
Job Description / Responisbilties
1. obtaining suppliers quotations with preparation and processing of purchase orders
2. Managing fuel purchasing and distribution for the company’s vehicles and Generators
3. Managing travel arrangements for business directors and employees from contacting the travel agencies to obtain quotations and process the Entry Visas, Travel Authorization Forms.
4. Arrange hotel reservations for the company’s visitors.
5. Coordinating, planning, and arranging the company’s enteral events, including organizing catering
6. Manage office services provided to ensure high quality
7. Managing company fleet and ensure all vehicles properly maintained
8. Ensure that company records are properly updated and kept.
9. Manage company’s insurance policies
10. Manage staff health Insurance contracts with insurance companies.
11. Manage relations with insurance companies regarding policies issuing, renewals, and ongoing matters
12. Coordinating legal matters with our lawyer including annual registration of the company.
13. Following up outstanding legal issues “contracts – legal cases “and liaising between the company & legal parties
14. Submitting Monthly & quarterly Reports for all claims and Insurance contracts to the regional legal office in South Africa, and seek any necessary approval for any further advises.
15. Drafting company formal letters & other Documents related to claims and insurance
16. Any other related tasks acquired by the department needs