Duties and responsibilities:
- Record and monitor all financial transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparation of financial documents and ledgers.
- Assure that all supplies' policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that approval is obtained for all expenses, review and verify for appropriate signatures.
- Ensure that cash transactions are well planned, controlled and recorded.
- Ensure that all receipts are obtained for all expenditures.
- Ensure that all records are maintained, up to date and are available to authorized persons.
- Records and classifies financial transactions according to accounts codes.
- Assists in instructing and briefing local staff on financial procedures, support other departments in relation to financial information and project reporting.
- Be responsible for maintaining a smooth and efficient MS Excel system and/or accounting system, which has the ability to produce a broad range of reports especially in the following areas:
a. Bank reconciliation
b. Bank balance
c. Expense report
d. General ledger and monthly expense reports
e. Sales reports for executing suppliers' transactions
f. Agencies accounts reconciliation
- Operate company's monthly payroll to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- Execute all policies and procedures pertaining to payroll administration and processing.
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting. Including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and accounts.
- Management of strategy for all liaison with stock market, business press and business analyst’s Community.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc in Accounting or relevant certification.
- 7 - 10 years of experience with at least 3years in managerial position.
- Cost Management
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Risk Management & Internal Control
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Cash Management
- Computer Knowledge