British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobaccos and nicotine companies across the globe, Specialties on Tobacco, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, Careers, FMCG, Agricultural operations, and Research & Development, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies. That’s why we’ve continuously expanded our product portfolio, explored new avenues and looked for fresh talent who can shape our future. From the successes of our traditional business to the acquisition of Reynolds American Inc. and our $billion investment in potentially reduced-risk products, we’re passionate about the future we’re building and together we’re leading the transformation of an entire industry.
- Gather and analyze sales data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems.
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintain data systems.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filtering and cleaning data.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Review sales history to determine productivity trends.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop sales forecasts and client delivery schedules.
- Present weekly, daily & monthly reports to the sales department and managers.
- Identify industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience analyzing complex data (preferred).
*Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent computer skills in using MS office & any other related statistical tools.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools, including Excel.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail & Self oriented.