Lumara Engineering Company
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Manage all Construction Planning activities required to develop the overall plan for implementation.
- Provide construction advice and input to build ability reviews including promoting use of modern construction methods.
- Work with other team members to ensure integration of Construction Planning, Enabling/ Site Preparation and Associated Development scopes of work and schedules.
- Progress / performance evaluation and reporting.
- Turn-around planning and scheduling and implementation / monitoring.
- Project budget set-up and cost control.
- Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Establishes a document filing system for hard copies of all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Registers files and retrieves all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintains all documents in accordance with the project communication protocols and the document control project procedures.
- Uses document management software to file soft copies of all incoming and outgoing documents which is to be kept up to date at all times.
- Reviews the incoming drawings checking for completeness and accuracy of drawing transmittal sheets and notifying the consultants accordingly.
- Maintains under the direction of the design/technical manager a register of all design drawings fully updated with the latest revisions.
- Maintains hard copies of the latest design drawings marking and removing superseded drawings from the drawing set.
- Maintains copies of all submitted and approved contractors’ shop drawings and calculation files.
- At project completion, the senior document controller is responsible for the archiving of documents and the handover of all required documentation to the client under the direction of the project controls engineer/scheduler.
Minimum 2 years - 4 years work experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a relevant field.