British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobaccos and nicotine companies across the globe, Specialties on Tobacco, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, Careers, FMCG, Agricultural operations, and Research & Development, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies. That’s why we’ve continuously expanded our product portfolio, explored new avenues and looked for fresh talent who can shape our future. From the successes of our traditional business to the acquisition of Reynolds American Inc. and our $billion investment in potentially reduced-risk products, we’re passionate about the future we’re building.
- Insure Achievement of volume targets a cross all upcountry.
- Contribute in the achievement of UOP.
- Management of upcountry distributors for target setting achievements.
- Responsible for managing upcountry distributors cash flow.
- Responsible for managing the shipments .
- Setting of upcountry distributers monthly expenses.
- Following up on the market coverage.
- Responsible for assigning new distributors.
- Responsible for distributors termination.
- Accomplishment of any other related tasks.
BSC Degree in Business Administration or any Relevant Filed.
*Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Excellent Computer skills with proficiency in (MS office, Power point & Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills .
- Leadership skills.
- Self-oriented .
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing distributors with proven record of success (Preferable).