British American Tobacco, a truly global company with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobaccos and nicotine companies across the globe, Specialties on Tobacco, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs, Careers, FMCG, Agricultural operations, and Research & Development, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies. That’s why we’ve continuously expanded our product portfolio, explored new avenues and looked for fresh talent who can shape our future. From the successes of our traditional business to the acquisition of Reynolds American Inc. and our $billion investment in potentially reduced-risk products, we’re passionate about the future we’re building and together we’re leading the transformation of an entire industry.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules.
- Train new sales representatives.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with sales team when closing sales.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Meet all sales targets and goals.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or any relevent field ( preferrable).
*Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years’ experience in customer support, sales, or related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts, using MS office or any software by the company.
- Focused on customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both (Arabic & English).
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.