Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the team in executing the process and planning for all spare part inventory in line with corporate business plan.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Initiate cost-effective planning using fleet maintenance info and technical team inputs to organize material procurement / preparation.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and provide necessary inputs for cost estimation.
- Design processes to manage contingencies like delays and outages and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and release all necessary documentations such as process flow sheets, etc., to the spare parts team members for efficient and effective workflow & control.
- Closely monitor inventory activities, analyze the progress reports indicating the status of various jobs on the shop floor, constantly update the master inventory and subordinate schedules and generate reports on progress versus planned and take necessary actions as needed.
- Assist the technical Manager planning risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Ensure that all records and documents are up to date and always have full traceability and retrieval and that all processes, procedures & activities.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc in Business Administration or relevant certification.
- 10-15 years of experience with at least 5years in a managerial position.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.