Despite all of the grief due to what the world is going through right now, there is still hope and time. Look at the bright side, you now have more time for yourself. what I have personally gained from the situation the world is going through is TIME, time to better myself physically through workouts. I will share with you how I started to better myself.
Here are some hacks to help you lose belly fat while quarantining:
First and foremost, you will need a healthy diet. The following list is a good place to start.
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
- Avoid foods that contains trans fats.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods.
- Do aerobic exercise (Cardio).
- Cut back on carbs – especially refined carbs.
Next, you will need to make adjustments to your sleeping schedule.
Most people need 7 to 9 hours of sleep at night. If you are training, you may need more, because when you work out you burn more calories than people who don’t, Geier says, “You’re pushing your body in practice, so you need more time to recover.”
The quality and amount of sleep athletes have is often the key to winning. Remember, sleep in particular provides energy to both the brain and the body. If sleep is cut short, the body doesn’t have time to repair memory, consolidate memory, and release hormones. Exercise depletes energy, fluids, and breaks down muscle, therefore a sufficient amount of sleep is a must.
The following are some tips to help you benefit from sleep.
- Sleep at least 7 to 9 hours at night.
- Maintain a regular bedtime and wakeup time.
- Implement a wind-down routine.
- Evaluate your sleeping environment.
- Reduce your intake of caffeine.
- Take power naps during the day.
Then the exercise itself
Here are 8 ways to help you become trimmer and slimmer in your belly – in some cases nearly overnight.
- Stand up straight.
- Dress in belly-flattening fashions.
- Turn in an hour earlier.
- Swap soda for sassy water.
- Munch more whole grains and protein.
- Have watermelon for dessert.
- Eat slowly, don’t rush meals.
Additionally, check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
Last but not least, the best exercise to lose belly fat
- Abdominal crunches. Ab crunches are still an excellent way to reduce body fat while burning calories.
- Bicycle abdominal exercise. While still on your back, continue to keep your hands behind your head, raise your legs while make a peddling motion.
- Walk or run
- Leg lifts
Al Jazar: A Minimalist Approach
On Al Jazar Street in al Riyadh Khartoum, under a large white sign spelling out the word “Al Jazar” in big bold black-lined red letters, is a great little take out for a delicious kufta sandwich. As the namesake explicates, the enterprise is a byproduct…